Thursday, 28 August 2014

28/08/2014

I'm just twenty with a beard and people assume I'm pretty old. Well cuz i wear full framed glasses too but that's not a big deal :P. I was sitting in a bus with a seat next to me which was unoccupied. When this college girl comes to me and asks " Uncle, is this seat taken". I smile and tell her. "yes my dear, aunty is coming" 
Stupid mistakes we make which just blow up on our face right away is pretty awkward. Was in a railway station when a random girl asked me which train was going to Guindy. I pointed to a train which was standing in the first platform. As I was pointing an announcement was made saying the train on platform number 1 was going to the shed. She kept glaring at me. I wore an awkward smile as I walked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment